Author:Hugh McCalmont Cairns
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about CairnsEdit
- "Cairns, Hugh McCalmont," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cairns, Hugh McCalmont Cairns, 1st Earl," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Cairns, Earl (Hugh MacCalmont Cairns)," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Cairns (Earl), Hugh MacCalmont," in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- "Cairns, Sir Hugh McCalmont," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.