|←Author Index: Gr||Kenneth Grahame
British writer, best remembered for his children's classic Wind in the Willows|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Pagan Papers (1893) (transcription project)
- The Golden Age, 1902(1895)
- Dream Days, 1904 (1898) (sequel to The Golden Age)
- Including The reluctant dragon (1898)
- The Headswoman (1898)
- Wind in the Willows (1908)
- Bertie's Escapade (1949), illustrated by Ernest H. Shepard
Works about GrahameEdit
- “Grahame, Kenneth,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.