|←Author Index: Ca||Lewis Campbell
|British classical scholar|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L. C."
- The Sophistes and Politicus of Plato, with a revised text and English notes (1867), in 3 vols.
- Some aspects of the Christian ideal: sermons (1877)
- Sophocles (1879)
- The Life of James Clerk Maxwell (1882), with William Garnett 
- Leptophyllon septentrionale; translations and other trifles (1887) 
- The Theætetus of Plato, with a revised text and English notes (1883, 2nd. ed.) 
- A Guide to Greek Tragedy for English Readers (1891) 
- Plato's Republic: the Greek text (1894), in 2 vols., with Benjamin Jowett
- Religion in Greek literature; a sketch in outline (1898) 
- On the Nationalisation of the Old English Universities (1901) 
- Tragic Drama in Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Shakespeare (1904) 
- Paralipomena Sophoclea: supplementary notes on the text and interpretation of Sophocles (1907) 
- Sophocles: The Seven Plays in English Verse (1883)
- Aeschylus: The Seven Plays, in English verse (1890)
- The Oresteia of Aeschylus translated into English prose (1893) 
- Sophocles: The Seven Plays translated into English Verse (1906), new edition
- The life and letters of Benjamin Jowett, M. A., master of Balliol college, Oxford (1897), in 2 vols., with Evelyn Abbott
- Letters of Benjamin Jowett, M.A., master of Balliol college, Oxford (1899), with Evelyn Abbott
- Theological essays of the late Benjamin Jowett (1906)
Works about CampbellEdit
- "Campbell, Lewis," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Campbell, Lewis," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Campbell, Lewis," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Memorials in verse and prose of Lewis Campbell (1914), by Frances Pitt Campbell