Works by PlatoEdit
- Euthyphro (1871)
- Laws (1875)
- The Republic (1908) (transcription project)
- Thucydides, by Thucydides (1881) IA IA
- Politics, by Aristotle (1885) IA IA
- Aristotle's Politics (1920), by Aristotle, edited by Henry William Carless Davis (transcription project)
Works about JowettEdit
- "Jowett, Benjamin," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Jowett, Benjamin," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Jowett, Benjamin," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Jowett, Benjamin," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Jowett's Life" in Studies of a Biographer (1898), by Leslie Stephen
- The New Method of Evaluation as Applied to Pi
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.