- Chemical manipulation: being instructions to students in chemistry, on the methods of performing experiments of demonstration or of research, with accuracy and success, 1830 ; second 1830 ; third (last hand)
- Experimental researches in electricity , , ,
- The Forces of Matter
- The Chemical History of a Candle
- Experimental Researches in Chemistry and Physics, 1859
- The Liquefaction of Gases, 1823-45 (London: 1896)
- The fundamental laws of electrolytic conduction, 1899
- On the various forces of nature and their relations to each other, 1894
(collection) The Letters of Faraday and Schoenbein 1836-1862 (1899)
Works about FaradayEdit
- Henry Bence Jones: The life and letters of Faraday, 1870.
- John Tyndall: Faraday as a discoverer, 1868.
- "Faraday" by E. T. Whittaker in A History of the Theories of Aether and Electricity, (1910)