- 1884 : A Handbook for the Physiological Laboratory, a collaborative books with John Scott Burdon-Sanderson, Emanuel Edward Klein, Michael Foster and Lauder Brunton.
- A course of elementary practical physiology and histology (1888)
- The elements of Embryology (1889)
- A textbook of physiology (1890) in 4 vols.
- Bulbous irises ((1892?))
- Physiology for beginners (1894)
- Claude Bernard (1899)
- Lectures on the history of physiology during the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries (1901)
- In Memoriam. A. G. Dew-Smith (1903)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse