|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas Hungerford Holdich
|K.C.M.G., K.C.I.E.; British geographer and president of the Royal Geographical Society. Superintendent, Frontier Surveys, India; British Army colonel|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. H. H.*"
- "Notes on Ancient and Mediaeval Makran" (1896) in The Geographical Journal, VII, 393–6.
- The Indian Borderland
- The Gates of India
- Political Frontiers and Boundary Making
- Afghanistan (in part)
- Afghan Turkestan
- Asia (Geography and Ethnology)
- Bahrein Islands
- Baluchistan (India)
- Bela (Baluchistan)
- Bolan Pass
- Everest, Mount
- Himalaya (except much of Geology)
- Hindu Kush
- Khyber Pass
- Ladakh and Baltistan
- Mohmand (in part)
- North-West Frontier Province
- Tibet (in part)