For authors with similar names, see Author:William Hamilton.
- Discussions on Philosophy and Literature, Education and University Reform (1852) 
- Lectures on Metaphysics and Logic 4 Vols. (1858–60)
- "M. Cousin's Course of Philosophy" in Edinburgh Review Vol. 50 No. 99 (Oct., 1829): pp. 194-221. 
- "James Brucker" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed., Vol. IV, 1878.
Works about HamiltonEdit
- Mill, John Stuart. An Examination of Sir William Hamilton's Philosophy (1865)
- Monck, W. H. S. Sir William Hamilton (1881)
- Stirling, James Hutchison. Sir William Hamilton (1865)
- Veitch, John. Hamilton (1882) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Veitch, John. Memoir of Sir William Hamilton, Bart. (1869)
- Veitch, John. Sir William Hamilton: The Man and His Philosophy (1883)