Baird's Manual of American College Fraternities (1879)/Delta Chi Alpha
A fraternity founded at Ohio Wesleyan University, in May, 1878, by Misses M. Conklin, L. Milward, A. H. Lewis, M. L. Perkins, E. F. Fowler, M. E. Gray, M. T. Beery, N. Geary, and S. Greenway. The badge is of silver, and consists of a monogram of the letters “ΔΧΑ,” encirc1ed by a frosted wreath. Colors, cardinal and ecru. Total number of members, 25.