Pages in category "1818 works"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- O blush not so! O blush not so
- O thou whose face hath felt the Winter's wind
- Observations, systematical and geographical, on the herbarium collected by Professor Christian Smith, in the vicinity of the Congo, during the expedition to explore that river, under the command of Captain Tuckey, in the year 1816
- Old Meg she was a gipsy
- On Sitting Down to Read King Lear Once Again
- Ozymandias (Shelley)
- The Holly & ivy (1818)
- This mortal body of a thousand days
- Time's sea hath been five years at its slow ebb
- To Mrs. Reynolds's Cat
- Translations from Camoens; and Other Poets, with Original Poetry
- Treaty between His Britannic Majesty and His Majesty the King of the Netherlands, for preventing their Subjects from engaging in any Traffic in Slaves
- Treaty of Mandsaur