Works published in the year 1812.
Pages in category "1812 works"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- The Absentee
- Announcement of the expulsion of United States citizens from Quebec City
- Articles of Capitulation of Fort Detroit
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/23/Article from a letter sent to the Editor by a society of patriots.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/23/Editorial on the plight of the native people
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Apologue.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Back matter
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Front matter
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Haiti, or Isle of S. Domingo.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/On the freedom of the press.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Portugal.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/The editor.
- Translation:Aurora de Chile/28/Troops of the fatherland.
- Letter from Captain James R. Dacres, RN, to Vice Admiral Herbert Sawyer, RN
- Letter in Response to the Declaration of War
- Letter to General George Prevost
- Life and prophecies of that faithful minister of God's word, Mr Donald Cargill
- The life, trial, and execution, of Wm. Booth
- Mary's Dream (1812)/Loudon's bonny Woods and Braes
- Louisiana State Constitution of 1812
- The Lovecharm
- Tales by Musæus, Tieck, Richter/Volume 2/Tieck/The Elves
- Tales by Musæus, Tieck, Richter/Volume 2/Tieck/The Goblet
- A Topographical Description of the State of Ohio, Indiana Territory, and Louisiana
- Tragedies of Aeschylus (Potter 1812)
- The trial and execution of William Booth
- The Trial, at Large, of William Booth and his Associates
- The Trial of William Booth, of Perry Barr
- Trusty Eckart and Tannenhäuser