For works with similar titles, see Way of the Cross.
- The Way of the Holy Cross by Arthur Martin, translated by John Moore (1850).
- "The Way of the Cross" in The Catholic Prayer Book and Manual of Meditations by Patrick Francis Moran (1883).
- "The Stations of the Cross" in A Manual of Prayers for the Use of the Catholic Laity by Clarence E. Woodman (1888).
- "Holy Way of the Cross" in Key Of Heaven: A Manual Of Devotions And Instructions For The Use Of Catholics (1901).
- "The Way of the Cross" in The Catholic's pocket prayer-book (1899)
- "The Stations of the Cross" in With God by Francis Xavier Lasance (1911)
- "Stations of the Cross" in Beautiful pearls of Catholic truth (1897)
- "Visit of the 'Via Crucis' or Way of the Cross" in The Raccolta (13th ed.), by the Sacred Congregation of Indulgences and Holy Relics, translated by Ambrose St. John (1857).