- Animal coloration; an account of the principal facts and theories relating to the colours and markings of animals (1892)
- A Monograph of the Order of Oligochaeta (1895)
- A text-book of zoogeography (1895)
- Elementary (Practical) Zoology. London etc: Longmans, Green and Co. 1898a.
- The structure and classification of birds (1898b)
- A book of whales (1900)
- "Mammalia" (1902), The Cambridge Natural History, vol. X. London : MacMillan & Co.
- Natural history in zoological gardens; being some account of vertebrated animals, with special reference to those usually to be seen in the Zoological society's gardens in London and similar institutions (1905)
- Earthworms and their allies (1912)
- (in part)
Works about Beddard Edit
- Reviews of Beddard 1898a:
- Review of Beddard 1898b: in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 2 (issue 690 (December, 1898)): 510–511
- Review of Beddard 1900: in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 4 (issue 705 (March, 1900)): 147–148
- Review of Beddard 1902: in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 6, issue 734 (August, 1902), p. 317/8.
- Dr. F.E. Beddard. A Noted Zoologist. (Obituary) The Times Thursday, Jul 16, 1925; pg. 20; Issue 44015; col A
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1925, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse