BIC Turntable 20Z Manual
Model 20Z | Made in U.S.A.
Important: Read this manual completely before attempting to operate.
Unpacking The Unit:
- Remove the top cardboard pad.
- Grasp the dust cover and lift straight up.
- To remove the unit, grasp the front and rear and lift up. As you do this the styrofoam fillers will come out.
Packed in the styrofoam filler are the following:
- Tonearm Counterbalance Wgt.
- Manual 45 RPM Adaptor
- Cartridge Mounting Hardware and Extra Shell Retaining Screw.
- Dust Cover Hinge Pins (2)
- Automatic Spindle
- Manual Spindle
- Remove all plastic film and DISCARD. THIS MATERIAL CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO CHILDREN.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
- May be factory installed.