- The Iroquois Constitution aka The Great Law of Peace
Discovery of America and early explorationsEdit
- An address to the people of England, Ireland, and Scotland, on the present important crisis of affairs (1775) by Catharine Macaulay
See also: Portal: Canada
Thirteen Colonies of North AmericaEdit
- Nanfan Treaty (1726)
- Glorious News, Boston, Friday 11 o'Clock, 16th May 1766, on the Repeal of the Stamp Act of 1765
- Samuel W. Pennypacker, Historical and biographical sketches (1883)
United States of AmericaEdit
Early United States of AmericaEdit
- Portal:American Revolution, the war between Kingdom of Great Britain and thirteen British colonies in North America, 1775–1783.
- Portal:Intolerable Acts, punitive acts that contributed to the escalation of war
- Portal:Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, political statements drafted in 1798 and 1799 in favor of states' rights.
- "A Discourse upon the Institution of Medical Schools in America" (1765) by John Morgan - Discourse that led to the creation of the nation's first medical school, now the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Treaty of Greenville (1795)
- Announcement of Launch of USS Constitution (1791) by George Claghorn. The Constitution was the third of six original frigates constructed for the United States Navy.
- Portal:War of 1812, the war between the United States of America and the British Empire, 1812 to 1815.
- Portal:Slavery in the United States, a legal institution prior to the country's foundation until the passage of the 13th amendment to the Constitution.
- Portal:World's Columbian Exposition
- Constitution of the Lowell Factory Girls Association, 1836
- Medicine as a Profession for Women, 1860 by Elizabeth Blackwell and Emily Blackwell
- Address on the Medical Education of Women, 1864 by Elizabeth Blackwell and Emily Blackwell
- A History of the Medical Department of the University of Pennsylvania, 1869 by Joseph Carson - History of the first medical school and hospitals in the United States
- Boots and Saddles, 1885 by Elizabeth Bacon Custer
- Butler Brothers, 1888
- History of the United States 1801-09 , 1890 by Henry Brooks Adams
- Buffalo Commercial/Buffalo Men at the Execution, October 29, 1901
- Anti-Chinese Riots At Seattle, 1911 by George Kinnear
- "Ephemeral Labor Movements, 1866-1889" by Frank Tracy Carlton in Popular Science Monthly, 85 (November 1914)
- Historical Catechism of American Unionism, c. 1923 by the Educational Bureau of the Industrial Workers of the World
American Civil WarEdit
- Portal:American Civil War, the war between the secessionist Confederate States of America and the Union, 1861–1865.
- Portal:Confederate States of America, the secessionist nation formed out of the southern United States of America.
- Portal:Quantrill's Raid into Kansas, reports concerning incidents perpetrated by William Quantrill and his forces during the American Civil War.
- Portal:Samuel Mudd Documents, documents relating to Dr Samuel Mudd who was convicted for involvement in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
- Portal:Southern Historical Society, a society and publisher devoted to the history of the South in the civil war.
- Appeal of the Cherokee Nation
- Treaty with the Ottawa, etc., 1816
- Treaty of the Foot of the Rapids, 1817
- Treaty of Neah Bay, 1825
- Treaty of Fond du Lac, 1826
- Treaty of Mississinwas, 1826
- Memorial of the Cherokees, 1829
- Indian Removal Act, 1830
- Memorial from the ladies of Steubenville, Ohio, protesting Indian removal, 1830
- Constitution of the Cherokee Nation, 1839
- Quinault Treaty, 1855
- Treaty of Point Elliott, 1855
- Bear River conflicts:
- Bear River Expedition - Letter August 27, 1859
- Bear River Expedition - Letter and accompanying papers September 3, 1859
- Bear River Expedition - Letter September 10, 1859
- The Late Massacre near Fort Hall, September 12, 1859
- Bear River Expedition - Letter September 22, 1859
- Affidavits September 23, and October 25, 1859
- Bear River Expedition - Letter October 24, 1859
- Letter of Introduction of Zacheus Van Ornum, August 11th, 1862
- Official Report - Battle of Bear River, February 6, 1863
- Alta California Report of the Bear River Massacre, February 7, 1863
- Diary of Hiram Tuttle - January-Febuary 1867
- Treaty of Fort Laramie, 1868
- Interview between E. W. Wynkoop and Little Rock, 1868
- A Plea for the Indians, 1881 by Carl Schurz, Nelson Appleton Miles, Richard Henry Pratt, and others
- Aspects of the Indian Problem, 1883 by Carl Schurz
- Boots and Saddles, 1885 by Elizabeth Bacon Custer
- Dawes Act, 1887
- "The Future of the American Indian" in Popular Science Monthly, 33 (May 1888)
- Some Experiences with Indians, 1897 by Carl Schurz
- The Indian Dispossessed, 1906 by Seth K. Humphrey
- Portal:American Youth Congress
- Portal:Panama Canal
- Portal:Philippine-American War
- Ballad of the Gruesome Twosome
- The Education of Henry Adams (1918) by Henry Brooks Adams
- Walter R. Taliaferro, WWI aviator
America in World War IIEdit
- US Army Campaigns of World War II Series by Charles R. Anderson
- World War II―Global Conflict in A Concise History of the U.S. Air Force (1997) by Stephen L. McFarland
- Welles declaration (1940) by Sumner Welles
- Pearl Harbor speech (1941) by Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Declaration of the Four Nations on General Security (1943)
America in the 1960sEdit
- Portal:Guantanamo, the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay established in 2002.