Structure and points of discussionEdit
This work was originally envisioned to copy the structure of de:Meyers Blitz-Lexikon as done on the German Wikisource. However, we have found it desirable to adhere more closely to the of 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica with articles separated out into their own pages
Most of the articles are short and require few editorial decisions. General instructions can be at /Guidelines for editing single articles.
- Longer articles about places should imitate the style of The New Student's Reference Work/Quebec, Can.
- Pictures should be added to the appropriate article. Also w:User:Bookofjude is great with photos if you have an article that needs one added you may leave him a message here. Please leave a direct link to the picture, and if there are multiple pictures, which one on the page you would like him to do.
- Please add examples of other special cases as you come across them.
Add your name here with ~~~~ if you wish to join the team!
- BirgitteSB 23:59, 24 April 2006 (UTC)
- Danny 00:01, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- Shanel 00:32, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- Bookofjude 01:23, 25 April 2006 (UTC) (the picture dude, leave messages here if you wish to have pictures edited)
- Shimgray 22:18, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
- Monedula 11:14, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- T. Mazzei 02:23, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- Angelprincess72 (talk) 08:15, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- Cae prince (talk) 08:04, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- Continue adding articles from scanned pages. We are currently focusing on A and K.
- Make a guide for replicating the pronunciation symbols. We would like to recreate them exactly if possible. Some are available with special characters, others can be created with TeX, and a few we do not know if we can replicate them. See The New Student's Reference Work/1-0012
- Format for articles with "Story of . . ." images. See The New Student's Reference Work/4-0283 and following (7!) pages.
- Please add more tasks!
- A - 65/167 - Actively working on. Please pitch in!
- B - 3/157 -
- C - 3/214 -
- D - 6/83 -
- E - 0/79 -
- F - 8/88 -
- G - 4/96 -
- H - 0/105 -
- I - 3/49 -
- J - 34/34 - Done!
- K - 2/30 -
- L - 0/119 -
- M - 0/184 -
- N - 0/77 -
- O - 0/42 -
- P - 2/181 -
- Q - 9/9 - Done! (for now)
- R - 8/77 -
- S - 1/238 -
- T - 2/107 -
- U - 0/37 -
- V - 9/35 -
- W - 0/93 -
- X - 2/2 - Done! (for now)
- Y - 9/9 - Done! (for now)
- Z - 11/11 - Done! (for now)
- Arithmetic - 0/40 -
- Lesson Outlines - 0/25 -
- Classified Questions - 0/36 -
- Analytical Index - 0/106 -