Welcome to WikiProject Validate. Several editors have formed this group dedicated to validating works that have been proofread. This page contains various resources. If you would like to help, please add yourself as a participant in the project.
- To have works proofread multiple times to get texts to the status of validated.
- To reduce the extensive backlog in Index Proofread.
- To increase the number of active proofreaders on Wikisource
To validate pages a user needs to be logged in to their account.
Task 1: Smaller Bohemian worksEdit
- Bohemia–the submerged front (transcription project)
Declaration of the Czech deputies (transcription project) Two Architects of New Europe: Masaryk and Beneš (transcription project)
- Modern Czech Poetry (transcription project)
- Pages 10 to 12
- Pages 13 to 21
- Pages 22 to 39
- Pages 40 to 52
- Pages 53 to 63
- Pages 64 to 79
- Pages 80 to 102
Task 3: Pictures In RhymeEdit
- All pages have been validated, only transclusion remains
Please feel free to add yourself here:
- MJL (talk • contribs) 18:39, 4 February 2018 (UTC)
- TE(æ)A,ea. (talk • contribs) 12:36, 7 October 2018 (UTC)
- Jan Kameníček (talk • contribs) 19:42, 26 January 2019 (UTC)
- kathleen wright5 (talk) 00:10, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Level C (AKA the Eloquent Peasant) (talk) 00:01, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
- Pete (talk)